Wednesday 1 July 2009

300609

Today I went to see Bon Iver in Hyde Park. I cannot describe how amazing it was, I truly can't. It took my breath away and I was close to tears more than once, just from the emotions that the band were putting into their playing, their lyrics, the united singing of the crowd...It was incredible.
If you get the chance to see them, GO...
This is what I wore:

A really old dress that I've had since I was about 15, my mum's hat and a vintage bag.

My good friend Elliott, who also came to the gig. He plays beautiful music too, check him out here. (Listen to No Tears, especially..

My favourite shot of Justin from Bon Iver. I took so many photos, and because I was only one person from the front and RIGHT in front of him (he's the lead man) i got some pretty good ones. Check them out here, if you want (:

1 comment:

Crystal Ball said...

Bon Iver! Lucky, lucky girl. Your outfit was absolutely gorgeous by the way.