Thursday 23 July 2009

vertigo.

i'm really sorry for the absence.
i've had a bit of an emotional week. it's always so hard when you realise something is truly over. it makes your head spin from the absence of something familiar, even when you thought you were already okay with it.
i've never had vertigo with my feet at sea level before.


for today, i'm going to see Frank Turner with a friend, so i will try and get up to date tomorrow.

also, i will be opening an etsy store very soon!

please bare with me...


x

5 comments:

Liyana Minhat said...

frank turner? love that guy...

hope to have a sing a long of ballads of me and my friends...

have fun!

rebecca said...

just found your blog and i love it! your art work is gorgeous and i love all the photography and i love the writing. the post you did a bit of time ago about sitting out of the window was so beautiful and i was wondering do you write any poetry or something? also wat are your favourite blogs? thanx for keeping me inspired and thinking creatively. now i know where to go when i get writers block! love rebecca from manchester

Katia said...

You have such an amazing way with words. Well, whatever isn't going your way, I wish you strength and goodluck :)

rebecca said...

hey there again just wanted to tell you about my new blog www.scarlettmusiclovers.blogspot.com love for you to check it out and tell me what you think! thanx x

Meghan said...

Ugh, that moment of realization is always a difficult one- although it is also invigorating to realize the excitement of starting something new.